Terms (Page en anglais seulement)
The term ‘I’m So’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to le Groupe I’m So Inc. and the owners of the website whose registered office is Quebec City, Canada and Fribourg Switzerland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
· Disclaimer of liability—The website owners shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
· Warranties—The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
· We are not providing any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· The materials on I’m So's website are provided "as is". We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, I'm So does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
· Use of the Website—By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to I’m So. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· Trademarks—The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of le Groupe I’m So Inc. and their ownership. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
· Reproduction—Reproducing I’m So products or logos is strictly forbidden.
· Purchase—All purchases you make on our website shall be for personal use or gifts. Reselling I’m So merchandises without authorization is strictly prohibited.
· Shipping—All orders are processed according to our shipping policy which is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any item lost or damaged during shipping.
· External links—External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
· Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
· Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
· Applicable—Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the Quebec province in Canada or/and Switzerland regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law.